Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March photo a day: Days 5-10

I can’t believe how this week has flown by! It’s been a busy week and therefore I’ve gotten behind on posting my March photo a day challenge pictures.
Day 5} A smile~I’ve been assigned weekly art projects for the children at work and this week we learned about circles. I had fun putting together this masterpiece. Fun and cheerful little creatures.
5}A Smile
Day 6} 5pm~This is generally who I am greeted by once I get home. “Mommy!? I’m ready for dinner!” Miss Cookie Dough
6}5pm1
6}5pm36}5pm2




Day 7} Something you wore~Just got this Old Navy button back two tone sweater. Love the color combo and button details!
7}Something you wore

Day 8} Window~I had a girls night Thursday and met up with Lily Girl and took one of my co workers, who is new to the area, out for dinner! We had fun hanging out and playing tour guide plus I got to visit my old haunting grounds/see the debut of the new location of baby braithwaite. Looks great ladies! Those windows are bunnylicious!
8}WindowW8}WindowP


Day 9} Red~I look forward to these little red envelopes. Pretty much always a surprise. Right now I have Mildred Pierce and Road to Avonlea Season 5.
9}Red
Day 10} Loud~This is what I hear all day and night. Extremely loud and incredibly annoying. But gotta love him! Pumpkin
Pumpkin is telling me he is hungry and will not stop crying until he has satisfaction
What did you do this week? Any fun plans for the weekend? I’m either going to Scott Antique Market or Gibbs Gardens tomorrow. Something fun to do and take advantage of the nice weather we’re having.
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl
#Marchphotoaday
marchphotoaday

No comments:

Post a Comment