Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March photo a day {days 23-28} + Week in review

For those of you who haven’t been keeping up with the March photo a day challenge you can catch up on my blog archive below. You can also check out Twitter hashtag #marchphotoaday and be sure to check out Fat Mum Slim who started the photo a day craze. Lots of fun!
March Photo A Day
23}Moon~This particular moon is one of my favorites and brings me back to some great memories. Taking the vaporetti back to the train station in Venezia. What a great crescent moon! Glad I got to see Venice before it heads out to sea!
23}Moon
23}MoonShine



24}An animal~Well I know it’s springtime when I’m rescuing animals from my personal rodent exterminators. This particular day it was a chipmunk, not unlike the one pictured below. Stellaluna also got frisky the other day and decided to climb a tree and frantically converse with a birdie.
24}An Animal24}An Animal-Chipmunk

25}Breakfast~I love cereal and have a Seinfeld-esque collection at all times. Today…this.
25}breakfast
26}Key~trinkets in a dish
26}key


27}Your name~Part of my name.
27}your name
28}Trash~Today Stella discovered plastic bags. She’s not quite sure if she should be really excited or really scared.
28}trash
uzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu
Week in review!
Thursday~Had some delicious roasted beet salad and sweet potato fries for dinner.
002
Saturday~Girls day. Shopping with mom and out to dinner at one of my favs, Thaicoon, on the Marietta Square. A little Kendall-Jackson chardonnay, Tempura sushi, Masaman curry, and pineapple fried rice. YUUUMMM!!
013
016
018
019
Ended a night of Thai with a cuppa Chai!
022
Spent a day purging my closets and reorganizing my drawers. Went through my nail polish and tossed a few. I think I’ll reorganize them with testers for future use! What colors should I get next? Hmm.
024
After cleaning and purging…MAD MEN SEASON 5 PREMIERE! It’s been almost 2 years since season 4 ended. So glad it’s finally back! Who else tuned in? I’ve been there since the beginning so I know it’s definitely going to be an interesting season, especially after Don and Megan’s crazy behavior Sunday. Here is Megan doing her own version of Happy Birthday for Don at his surprise party, “Everyone’s going to go home from this and they’re going to have sex.” She knew what she was doing.

Stella up a tree after chattering with the birds.
045
Dinner last night. Ribs, BP, and tomato salad. I used a Real Simple recipe and added cucumber and basil. It would be really good with feta and even mixed into another salad.
047
Came home tonight and found more of my old children’s books. Cleaned them up and reorganized my children’s lit shelves. They are coming in very handy at work now! Story time brings me back!
049051
Well I’m settling in for the night. Hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Hump Day! It’s almost Friday, counting down.
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment