Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 1, 2012

May photo a day challenge(the end) + Atlanta botanical gardens: Gardens for connoisseurs 2012 Part Three

087

27} something sweet~This sweet pea is feeding her baby something delicious, num num.
043

28} the weather today~It was muggy and buggy beyond belief, worked outside for an hour or so and I’m still scratching, grrr. Spent most of the day finishing “The Book Thief” for book club. Not gonna lie, it was intense and difficult for even this non-teen. I’m so proud of myself for reading 550 pages in a week and I’ll definitely be that person saying they actually read the book when the movie comes out. Looking forward to how it translates to film and especially excited because I love “Downton Abbey”!!

Pinned Image

weheartit.com
29} a number~Kid O Zero-Nine Magnatab.

061

30} your personality~I will forever be a diva princess who loves a good accessory.

019 (2)
glasses2

31} something beautiful~My vintage china arrived! I found more pieces of my favorite pattern I’ve been collecting. I’ll share more pictures this weekend!

759

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As promised here are the rest of my pictures from the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Gardens for Connoisseurs tour 2012. Enjoy!

849

The French blue shutters and doors on this house are so pretty! Makes me feel like I’ve been transported to Provence.

841

More beautiful hydrangeas in a bounty of pastels.

860

I like this one. It looks like a heart!

861

866

867

874

880

Such sweet little blue flowers. I wish I knew what they were called. Any ideas?

890

904

907

This is a lovely screened porch area. Sure wish I had this to have a tall glass of iced tea on sans bugs!

913

What a beautiful boxwood knot garden.

919

920

925

937

Quite the Hacienda getaway.

927

938949

950

954955

So cool! They built their fence around this tree.

961

962

970

971

This garden reminded us of California gardens back home. Designed by one of my former Westside neighbors, Garden.

973

This car is so cool! At Ryan Gainey’s Decatur property.

983

992

Helloooo up there! Treehouse.

999

1000

073 (3)

This is probably my favorite part of the garden. Reminds me so much of Virginia.

074 (3)

075 (3)

076 (3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you’ve enjoyed touring these Atlanta gardens as well as traveling through the months on the photo a day challenge, organized by blogger Fat Mum Slim. May is over. The June list is out. Trying to gear up for more photo taking.

I have lots more to share so stay tuned! This weekend we’ll be heading to the Douglasville Hydrangea Festival and next weekend the Roswell Lavender Festival. Who else is going!?! Hopefully it will not be unbearably hot!
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment