Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Day 1{your view today} & 2 {words}

Today my friend Chrissi at Home is Where the Heart Is blogged about a photo a day challenge started by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim and I loved the idea! So I’m going to do my very best to keep up with this daily and see what other people post on twitter and other such places. This should be funSmile
febphotoaday
Since I only just saw this today here are Days 1 & 2
1} my view today
I didn’t take any pictures yesterday but this is my view most days working with the kiddos. Super adorable.
Babyness

2} words
"All I want in a man is someone who rides bravely, dances beautifully, sings with vigor, reads passionately, and whose taste agrees in every point with my own."
~Marianne Dashwood~"Sense and Sensibility"

Let me know if you are planning on doing this too! Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment