Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A walk in the woods

I thought I’d take a break from this chilly Saturday and share some hope of spring. Flowers are popping up everywhere around here, this mild winter we’ve had has everything mixed up and ready to bloom. I’m not complaining though, I love flowers and we have so many wild daffodils at Gap in the Hedge I thought I’d take a walk and make a bouquet to bring some springtime indoors.
There is one big patch of daffodils deep in the woods, we know spring is coming when they pop up and out of the fallen brush. Can you see it!?
019
Aaannd we’re off!
016
Found a few on the way.
024
025
028



029
033
Success! How lovely!
039
On the way back and what do I spy?….
045
Well it’s a Lil’ Bitsy!
046

Crazy girl eventually climbed down only to run and climb another tree. Look at that face! Classic.
051
054
Cheered up the kitchen with this colorful trio of garden greenery.
060
Perfect in vintage Biltmore Dairy Farms milk glasses, snagged in Asheville.
064
062

072

071
I hope you’re having a nice weekend despite the chill here in Georgia. This girl is ready for spring!
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment