Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Take a hike

This weekend has flown by! Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning house and making trips to the vet. It was a stressful day for this fur mom. And my pocketbook is empty. But hopefully Cookie Dough’s sinusitis will be cleared up after her meds and Pumpkin is perfectly healthy. He hated me after that long vet trip…but all is forgiven, we napped together later in the afternoon:)
179
026 (2)


Since I have the weekends free now I’m trying to come up with things to do that are different. I feel bad that Mr. Bennet spends so much time at home especially since he loves car rides so last night I decided we should take a trip to Kennesaw Mountain. Dogs can come and some fresh air and exercise sounded good to me! So this afternoon we piled into the car and made the trek.
033 (2)
Bennet is super excited to get on the road! Can I just say I love my car, Mr. Darcy, and his houndstooth interior? ‘Cause I do!
035 (2)
I’ll just rest my eyes a few minutes. Getting cozy!
002

It’s all uphill from here!
004
Let’s go!
006

011


Atlanta Skyline. Great day for views!
019

020
022
023

Pigeon Hill
026
033036

037
Watch your step!
042
Hi!
052
Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance
053
How exactly did Civil War soldiers get canons to the top of the mountain?!
059
View from the top! Stone Mountain is on the left. Atlanta is on the right.
061
Taking a very rocky road through the woods.
062
074
We made it back to the bottom!
083
037 (2)
039 (2)
Taking a detour through the Starbucks Drive Thru. “I’ll have a Caramel Frappucino!”
048 (2)



Well we are all tuckered out after our hike. What did you do this weekend? If you have suggestions on fun things to do on the weekends let me know I’d love some help!
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment