Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

029

Santa is on his way everyone! Our cookies are out and waiting for the big man to show up.

Yet again I’ve been neglecting my blog lately, I’ve been working a crazy schedule lately-6 straight days for the last two weeks-which leaves me exhausted and uninspired. Plus this is the first time I’ve even gotten on a computer in 4 days and before that every time I got on I immediately felt sleepy and gave up on whatever I was working on. Regardless my schedule is changing again next week as I’m starting a totally new job so I’ll definitely have more time to get on here and share fun things. I still have so much to share so do stay tuned!!

In the meantime I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and that Santa is good to you this year. I know I’m looking forward to sleeping in{!!!!} and spending time with the family plus good food, drink, and holiday movies by the fire. The kids are snuggling in for the night..dreaming of stockings filled with catnip and toys and of course there are visions of sugar plum fairies dancing in their heads.

Meowy Christmas from our house to yours!

044

Happy Holidays

Have a bright holiday.

Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment