Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011~A Year in Review


Hey guys,
So sorry for the silence lately. Things have been crazy with me lately. I’ve been working in overdrive with my hours at work plus a long commute everyday for several months. A few weeks ago I lucked out and was offered a new position that will be much better for my schedule and sanity. I’ve been off a few days and catching up on some zzz’s, organizing, cleaning, and putting up Christmas at Gap in the Hedge. The furry children are driving me nuts but I’ll be sad to head back to reality tomorrow. But hey, four day work week!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I’ll share some pictures from our holiday soon, I promise. I just thought I’d take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful 2012. I am SOO ready to get this new year started. 2011 wasn’t super great for me but there were a few highlights that are worth mentioning.
January 15, 2011~Mr. Bennet comes home. Here is is having a moment with his new mommy on his first night and then wearing a costume for school. Bennet is nicely settled in to his forever home and loves his feline brothers and sisters. He’s rolling around on the floor right now chasing his tail.
059149
February 2, 2011~I started this blog! I honestly can’t believe it’s been almost a year since All Things Bright and Beautiful was created. It’s also feels like much longer in some ways but there is still so much to share. I’m hopeful that 2012 will offer even more great stories to tell. If you’re up for an adventure let me know. Onward!
201
June 8, 2011~Josh comes “Straight to You!” After several years Josh Groban finally went back on tour with his latest album Illuminations. It’s been too long my adorable friend. Too long. Thank you for brightening my 2011! And do come back soon!
IMG_9327IMG_9361
August 2011~Road trip to Virginia! I’ve been wanting to visit Virginia for such a long time and finally got to go this year. Even though it was scorching hot we had fun and I can’t wait for another road trip.
191517064098

October 9, 2011~Stellaluna comes home. We had absolutely no intention of adopting any more animals. Fortunately for Stella we were in the right place at the right time for her. Abandoned and a bit injured she tugged at our heartstrings as we knew she wouldn’t last long with all the other wild creatures around. We were hoping to adopt her out but when no one stepped forward we made some extra room for her. She is the craziest and wildest of the bunch here at Gap in the Hedge but she’s a keeper. Plus Pumpkin loves to snuggle with her even though she frequently plays too rough for his taste. Happy Birthday Mom!
014074

October 2011~Got to be a movie extra! It was pretty crazy and unexpected but I enjoyed it and am excited to hit the theaters next fall. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1047540/
December 25, 2011~Bennet and Stella’s First Christmas. We had a nice little Christmas here at home. Good food, treats, and snuggling in pj’s all day.
075Fireside


Lil’ bit with her new mouse Remy.
















Here’s hoping 2012 has twice the great moments that 2011 offered. I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!
Have a bright new year!
Bright Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment