Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shoe Candy! My current bejeweled wish list

Okay so I thought I’d take a minute and share what is currently on my Zappos.com wish list. During black friday shopping palooza weekend I browsed the Zappos site looking at all the lovely shoes I cannot have.   I figure there is no harm looking and I had to share the sparkly confections I found! I love finding unique and pretty things so here goes,
Product Image
Steve Madden I-Dreemy in Fuschia. I did actually try these on and they are sooo cute. The blush is really pretty too.
Product Image
BC Footwear Steeplechase in Pewter Glitter. I love that these have a classic loafer/driving shoe look with the tassle but updated with the glitter fabric. I have seen so many people with the glittery Toms and Uggs lately and I find them oogly. This is much more my personal taste. Classic style with fun fabric.
Product Image

Steve Madden I-dentfy in purple. I think I like the I-dreemy flat better but the purple color is really pretty.

The crème de la crème. Kate Spade New York Charm Heels. Love Kate Spade. Love the glitter. Love the hot pink. Too bad they are completely impractical for my usage and also $325!
Product Image
I found these shoes by J. Renee which are incredibly similar to the Kate Spades for a mere $79.95.
So apparently I need to A) make more moolah and B) come up with some places to wear these bedazzled shoes. Any ideas for either case?
Which are your favs?
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment