Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Porch Happenings

I thought I'd take a short detour from Virginia to talk about this wonderful weather we've been having! I love fall. Everything about it. The cooler weather, the leaves falling, the colors in our landscape changing, pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Wonderful all around.
Last week we were able to actually spend some time on the porch without dripping in sweat since it is no longer in the 90's and 100's. LOVE!
I thought I would share a few of the things we experienced on the porch. Rocking away.

Bennet was hanging out of course. He saw that his papa was coming home!

Our grapes are ripening up. So tasty and sweet!

We have had lots of hummingbirds taking hummer tea on the porch. One accidentally came into our house and was saved by maman. She named this baby Sugar and he let her hold him for a little while.


Sugar you are gorgeous!


Okay these are from the back porch. I just thought they were hilarious and really capture the spirit of my Pumpkin baby. He is a piece of work.
He hangs out on the roof a lot. Even when the window is open upstairs and when you're standing right there.


Oh hello! Can you get me down?

Literally 2 minutes later. He was in front of me rolling in dirt with his brother. Not so helpless.

Oh hello! Here I am!
Welcome Fall!!! I'm so glad you are here and am looking forward to enjoying you thoroughly!
Have a bright day!
b girl

No comments:

Post a Comment