Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Official Google Blog: Remembering my dad, Jim Henson

I love Jim Henson and the enduring work he left behind for generations to come. His work and spirit always bring me joy.
One of my favorite quotes is one of Henson's:
"Life is meant to be fun, and joyous, and fulfilling. May each of yours be that - having each of you as a child of mine has certainly been one of the good things in my life. Know that I've always loved each of you with an eternal, bottomless love. A love that has nothing to do with each other, for I feel my love for each of you is total and all-encompassing. Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It's a good life, enjoy it."
~Jim Henson
1936-1990
Photobucket
His 75th birthday was Saturday and to commemorate this date his son, Brian, wrote an entry on the Google Blog.
Official Google Blog: Remembering my dad, Jim Henson: We’re thrilled to share this guest post by Brian Henson about his father—puppeteer, director and producer Jim Henson, best known as the crea...

No comments:

Post a Comment