Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Falling into Fall

Okay so I've been slacking off majorly on the blogs. I am so sorry and I've been feeling guilty for a while about that. I'm not really sure where the last 30 plus days have gone. Apparently it's gone from summer to fall in the blink of an eye. All I can say is that I definitely know the month of August was dramatic, traumatic, adventurous, and boring. I have lots to share, went back in time to Virginia...the Mecca for a history student like me. So I'll be sharing that soon. No really..I mean it. But first!
My birthday was in July! Jane and all the rest of my girls had a great time. It was long overdue and hopefully we can do it again soon. Thank you all for being such amazing friends:)

Mojitos!! Yes Please!

Catchphrase. Always a crowd pleaser.

Team '03 vs. Team Valdermort[sic] Voldemort. Even the HP fans didn't know how to spell that one.

I'm getting old

But look at that BEAUTIFUL rainbow cake!! It makes me so  happy just to look at. Tasted pretty delicious too!





I'm so lucky to have such great friends. And look at those lovely flowers!

Yay! I got this great copy of "Emma."

Beautiful Hydrangeas

Binx posing with more pretty flowers. He just thinks they are blocking his window view.

Rainbow Cake! :P
That's all for now. I have tons of things I've been saving for the blog world. I promise to keep posting and will probably blog again this weekend. In the meantime I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! What is everyone doing with all this free time?! Do share.

Have a bright night:)

b. girl

No comments:

Post a Comment