Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 20, 2012

tgif!! July photo a day catch-up


So I’m really glad it’s Friday if you couldn’t already surmise that from my post title. Also my birthday is this weekend! Looking forward to hanging out with a few friends to celebrate. Moving on to the other half of my post title I’m catching up on my photo a day posts for July.
Remember to check out fatmumslim.com.au for the complete Photo A Day Challenge, twitter and instagram #photoadayjuly.
PhotoADayJuly


Day 13} Open
Opened my packages from Talbots, my colorful shorts came! Love the hot pink and flame red colors. And a steal at around 20 bucks a pair on sale!
154


Day 14} Building
Walking around the artsy districts near Asheville, SC. Love this!
123
125


Day 15} Finger
Stella’s little paws are so precious. Her lumpy broken one makes me sad but she definitely acts like a crazy girl running, jumping and bullying the other cats despite being the baby. She had to be in pretty much comatose nap mode for this picture to get taken. Then she started trying to eat my hands. Not gonna get this girl down!
167169


Day 16} Sign
Putting my crafty skills to work making signs for a work event.
136

Day 17} Your addiction
I’m totally addicted to taking pictures of my cats. I mean, come on! Look how precious!
I’m also addicted to chocolate, my iPhone, and sleeping in. In case you were wondering.
157


Day 18} Plate
Warm brie with cranberries. Mmm.
174


Day 19} Pet
This is how I left Pumpkin this morning. Press the snooze mom!
176


Day 20} Eyes
Unfortunately I’ve been sick this week :(  Spent the entire weekend in bed feeling like death. Thankfully I had some furry company, at least for a little bit. Watching some TV together.
139

Have a bright weekend!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment