Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Whites

108
Hello Everyone,
So I’m getting into the routine and weekly schedule of the new job which means, at least hopefully, I’ll be getting more time in the evening to get things done…like for example, work on this blog! I’ve gotten a lot done in the last few days such as, unfortunately but fortunately, get a new phone. I’m now connected to the world on a phone with data which makes me sound like an old lady but hey I got there eventually. Definitely not excited about doubling my phone bill in the process but oh well. I’ve been reorganizing, cleaning out, decorating, redecorating, and getting overall spruced up. I’ll have things to share this week:)
In the meantime I’ve been wanting to share these pictures. We potted some Paper whites a few weeks ago and I wanted to share the progress they have made. Paper whites are always lovely at Christmas time and during the winter months they add something cheerful and fragrant to your home.
001
051
099
123
122

119
117

I spied a little lady bug who wanted to be photographed. Why hello there!
Do you grow Paper whites during the winter holidays or just pot indoors for something fresh?
Have a Bright Day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment