Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Turkey Trot



Thanksgiving is almost exactly one week away people! I really cannot believe it's already that time of year and I feel like I'm playing catch up as it is.
What is everyone doing for the holidays? What favorite Thanksgiving dish or family tradition are you most looking forward to? Please share I would love to hear all about it. So far I don't have plans quite yet but I'm certain turkey and dressing is in my future. No offence! {See above} We had a turkey visitor a few months ago in our yard. There is a first time for everything I suppose!
I know for sure I'll be doing some holiday baking! Stay tuned! I have lots to share very soon:)
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment