Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescape & Black Friday

139
Hello everyone!
I hope you’re having a wonderful Thanksgiving full of delicious food, wonderful family and friends, and good times overall.
Maman made a delicious  Thanksgiving spread of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes with rutabega, and all the trimmings. She also put together this beautiful and bountiful fall tablescape! We took an antique wooden tool bin, filled it with floral foam, and added greenery from the yard! So easy. She also added real flowers {they are in floral picks filled with water to keep them fresh and happy}.
138
You can really see how big the arrangement is on the table. Natures bounty.
140
In addition to a few small pumpkins we added birds and a birdhouse from our floral stock closet! Voila! A wonderful fall tablescape!
Well people I’m in for an adventure. I’m currently working at a store in a mall and tomorrow my first major Black Friday is happenin’. I’ve worked retail for a long time but never in a store where people would be flocking to on Black Friday. We aren’t having a sale per se but the mall is going to be insane. Sooo…I’ve decided that since I already have to be there early{for work and to find a parking place, which should be interesting} I’m going to attempt my first Black Friday shopping experience. There are just a few small things I want to get checked off my Christmas list {plus maybe something for me}. I know exactly where I’m going. My purse and clothes are all laid out to get up around 5am. Just have to pack a lunch, get gas, and I’m off.
I’m sure I’ll have lots to share this weekend so stay tuned.
Pray for me.
In the meantime, it’s time for post turkey slumber.
Have a bright day!
Bright Girl
007 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment