Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bathroom Updates and Repurpose Project

So as a quick recap: This is what the living room looked like before I bought my house.
These are the original homeowners toile curtains which I actually really liked but didn’t want to use in my living room. I saved them to potentially use elsewhere and ultimately decided to have them made into my shower curtain.
457
227 (2)
436
This is how the bathroom looked before I bought my house.
221
I thought the curtains looked nice with the original tile.
354
I took down the original curtain rod and spray painted it a dark bronze color. I also repainted all the trim work with Benjamin Moore White Dove and the walls and ceiling BM Navajo White.
376 (2)
I found this vintage floral hook at an antiques store and the London canvas print at Target! Perfect touches!
511
510







224
223
Curtain repurpose project completed!
Have a bright day!
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment