Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Falling into Fall

This morning I woke up to a beautiful sunny view of the leaves turning colors in our yard. It suddenly dawned on me that it's almost November and only a few weeks until Christmas(!?!) and fall has slowly and quietly been happening all around me. I've been at home a lot lately as I don't currently have a job (if you have any Atlanta suggestions I'm all ears!) so I've been spening most of my time at home not wanting to spend money or gas OR I've been running around going to job interviews, running errands, etc and not paying any attention to the seasons changes. I love fall. The weather is wonderful. Today I was running errands and there was a slight drizzle. The smell of rain and burning firewood made me feel cozy and comfortable. "Fall is here!" I thought. Maybe this weekend I'll work on some decorations for the house so it feels more like fall inside.

I have more to share this weekend! Check back soon!
Have a bright night!
Bright Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment