Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh Baby


Well I'm offically an "auntie"! Baby boy was born last Sunday and I thought I'd share some pictures from the shower and hopefully inspire your next bruncheon or shower of your own.
I used antique china given to my mother by a friend. It was his grandmothers. It's so delicate and pretty.
Blue jordan almonds for baby boy

All of these flowers are fresh from the property. Sweet smelling wild wisteria, dogwood blossoms, ivy, daffodils and other lovely wild flowers. I used antique mason jars. Perfectly blue!
Everyone had individual tiny bouquets

I hope you love your treats!

We had such a nice time and I'm so excited we've finally met baby boy:)


Isn't he adorable!
 If you simply must have this sweet pea hat check it out here: http://www.bbraithwaite.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=471&idcategory=129


I hope you all have a bright day!!
B Girl

1 comment:

  1. Your shower decor is so pretty Chelsea! And your nephew is precious :)

    ReplyDelete