Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Monday

I know spring is just around the corner when wild flowers start to bloom on our property. Just in the last week or so daffodils have been popping up making me even more excited for warmer weather as it is sure to be just around the bend. This weekend I noticed all the wild violets were blooming too! I think the are so sweet and pretty and it makes me think of my Baby kitty. His birthday is Saturday! I can't believe he is going to be 5! When we took him and his sister outside for the first time when they were a few weeks old they sat in patches of wild violets and thus we named his sister Violet. We ended up finding her a nice home but every spring when the violets start to bloom I remember that moment and it makes me smile.


Look what I spotted in a Gap in the Hedge, Baby Binx! Soon to be Birthday Boy.

Pumpkin's Perch
 Tomorrow is Tiramisu Tuesday! Stay tuned!
B. Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment