Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh how time flies

I feel like time has been flying by this year and it actually hit me today that my birthday is on Friday. With all the hustle and bustle of work, chores, and errands it's hard to take a breather and take note of where things stand and where I actually am in the scheme of things. In just two years it will be time for my 10 year high school reunion. Most of my friends are married with children. I realized at a dear friends shower this weekend we've known each other for 12 years. It feels like just yesterday we were in chorus together as teenagers. But then again I'm so so glad my school days are behind me! Especially when thinking about how school is starting back again, it's all the sweeter knowing I'll never have to do that again!

But anyways. I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday this weekend with some good friends. I haven't celebrated my birthday in years and this year I'm not about to let it go by without having some fun.
One year we went to Imperial Fez, so much fun!! I would definitely recommend going for a party or just for a fun night out.


I've just started decorating for this weekend. More to come. Also I bought some adorable sparkly shoes for the occasion. Not as fancy as the ones above but I'm looking forward to getting dolled up.
Have a bright day!
b girl

No comments:

Post a Comment