Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 11, 2011

Think Pink

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone has something fun to do this weekend! And if not yet there is still time to make plans to see a movie, go shopping, have friends over for homemade pizza and chick flicks, which I did the other night and it was fun and delicious!
I love decorating and wanted to share our Valentine dinner table!









This pink and green tablescape is fun and makes me long for spring. It snowed again last night so any hint of spring is welcome! Birds and butterflies abound! A mossy centerpiece is blooming in love in the form of hand cut paper hearts in pretty pink and green papers. I found these pretty pink butterflies at the craft store and decorated the napkin rings for a fun surprise. Dessert will be pink and green Parisian macarons, which I started making the other day and will post about later. I added pastel Jelly Beans and old fashioned pink and green lollipops in this lovely pink glass container, which match the glasses on the table.
This tablescape was not expensive at all, I essentially just had to buy the butterflies, bird, and candy. Everything else I already had. I even got the twigs and moss from my own backyard. All you need is a little inspiration, time, and creativity...and voila!
Hopefully this inspires you to start decorating for springtime and maybe even do something fun with your sweetie this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment