Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello World!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have decided that 2011 is going to be a great and exciting year and part of that is creating this space where I can share things I enjoy and hopefully learn new things as well.
A bit of an introduction. I am a recent college graduate working in the specialty retail field. Over the past 6 years I have studied and traveled abroad many times and enjoy learning and experiencing new things. I love all things historical, anything period themed, high tea, antiques, planning adventures, books, decorating, fashion, crafting, animals, and so much more. I hope to share some fun things on here and hopefully inspire you to do and see some of the same things and vice versa.
Here we go!

I've started decorating for Valentine's Day! I love themed decorating and parties. We are having a little get together next week so I started decorating so that I could share with you. My mother started collecting vintage Valentine cards from her childhood which we pull out every year. The graphics are so adorable and sweet who wouldn't love getting one from their grade school sweetheart?!

Here is a cute and simple tablescape for a dinner with your own Valentine:) Red polka dot plates, vintage eyelet placemats and vintage red gingham napkins tied simply with grosgrain. A bit of bubbly and dessert sounds delightful does it not?





Well that's all for now. Next time I will share a pink tablescape for Valentine's Day and just maybe you can meet Jane too!
Signing off,
B Girl

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world my dear! Can't wait to see what other wonderful ideas you come up with.

    ReplyDelete